| I was reading one of his favorite books to help him cheer up! |
When we got home he took a little nap but his temperature was above 102 again after taking Tylenol. We snuggled and tried to keep him comfortable. I called my mom on Sunday night to wish her a happy birthday and asked if she could spend Monday with him because he would not be able to go to daycare. She met us at my work that morning so she didn't have to leave her home as early. Also he woke up feeling better as he was getting into things just like the old Mr. B. They had a great time playing. That night we took her to Red Robin for a birthday dinner. My mom said that she would put the monitor in her room so that we could try to sleep since I hadn't really slept much in the past five days. Everytime she got up with him, Casey or I also seemed to be awake at that same time. So it didn't really work like it was planned but she insisted on giving him a bottle every time because he needed to catch up on all the "meals" he missed .
| Thank you Grandma Sandi for taking care of me!! |
Grandma Sandi took our little Mr. B to daycare today!! We are so thankful that he feels better now and that my mom was able to come and help us out!
:( Yuck! Poor little family! ER trips are no fun, but mama's instincts are always important to listen to (I've learned). I hope he continues to feel better and better (and hope you don't/haven't caught it too). Take care...
ReplyDelete