I was hoping to use this blog as a way to let family and friends know the "what's up in our crazy little family"....mainly B Man and to remember what our life was like "back when". I clearly have not done a good job! I have found that I can't write and update as often as I would like lately. In my attempts to upload pictures recently I have been getting a bunch of "security errors" so what is a post without photos of the namesake?!?!!? I am not one of those moms that is crafty, so no scrapbook or cute little projects for us. The only thing physically in his baby book is his foot prints and I didn't even have to do it, brought it to the hospital and the nurses took care of it. There is the pile of things that I want to remember about his childhood either written on the calendar or NEXT to the book just not in it. Yet another project I need to get accomplished before his first birthday or at least before he starts Kindergarten!! I want Mr. B to know about his little life some day so I need to find the time to just get his book started and get things on here regularly. Working full time I don't get to use his nap times as opportunities to post and when we arrive home playing and getting ready for bed are more important. When he goes to sleep, I DO TOO. Teething is a long, hard process...oh yeah it sucks for Mr. B also!! He has not been resting well so there have been some short nights/ early mornings at the Bourke House which means I have been too sleepy to write. I am making a promise to myself and the grandmas that I am going to update a couple of times a week if only a picture of the handsome Mr. B....because let's face it people aren't really logging on to read my words of wisdom!!
A CATCH UP POST WILL BE COMING!!!! (hopefully)
No comments:
Post a Comment