Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July

We had a great three day weekend. I went to pick up Casey's mom and Aunt Darlene while he fixed our broken sink....HOORAY new kitchen sink, unexpectedly.  We spent our time at the mall eating, shopping, and playing until the big kids started to jump over Mr. B!
 
 
 
 


On Sunday we ate at IHOP and played with Mr. B as he was NOT going to take a nap...that's what he thought! We are lucky that a parade comes by at the end of our block on the evening of July 3rd.



Mr. B fell asleep just as the parade was getting to our area and woke up half way through.  He enjoyed watching things go by sitting in daddy's lap. 

OKAY....I guess I will take a little snooze!!

Is that it?!?!
 Our family of three spent the 4th in our little backyard oasis and just relaxed.  We walked to The Tavern for pizza that night!!


We are thankful for the service people that have given us our freedom!!


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, relaxing 4th your family had! Gosh, he is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete