Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good and Bad of our vacation



BAD: As I was leaving work the day before we left, I get a call from daycare letting me know Mr. B had pink eye.
GOOD:  I was leaving early anyway and we were able to get an appointment!


BAD: Trying to put $85 eye drops in a squirmy little monkey is VERY HARD.
GOOD: We were successful!! They cleared up fast and a plus was Casey and I could use them if we got it.


BAD: We had to get up early and drive two hours to the airport....even though we live VERY CLOSE to another airport.
GOOD: We saved over $600!!


BAD: Going through security with an infant and my mother-in-law was time consuming.
GOOD:  I'm glad we got to the airport in plenty of time and we were able to relax before having to get on the planes.


BAD: Mr. B was flying as a lap child....meaning he was "free" to wiggle, try to get down and visit other passengers and to just be a handful.
GOOD: He did GREAT and entertained everyone on all the flights!


BAD: Having to be in the car for long periods of time with a little guy that wanted to get out was difficult.
GOOD: We got to see Yellowstone and a lot of other beautiful sights....it could have been worse if we had driven ALL THE WAY out there.


BAD: Being on a trip with others is trying sometimes.
GOOD: It was nice to be able to go on a family vacation.

BAD: Mr. B threw up as we were landing at "home".
GOOD: I wasn't holding him!!

BAD: We got home late and had to unload all of the stuff.
GOOD: I took the next day off too!!

BAD: We wish we had more time to spend with our friends since we do not get to see them very often.
GOOD: It was so nice to be home and back to our normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment