Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Is that not the HAPPIEST Little Stinker you have even seen...Mr. B loved wearing his costume!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


See ya...I'm going to get some candy!!!

We went to a couple of our friends' houses before the actual trick or treating started for the evening.

What do I do Daddy?


Hi Mollie!!


Is that for ME?!?!?


What's happening Tricia and Dennis?!?!?!


Thank you...just put it in my pumpkin!!




We got home just in time for the start of beggar's night.  I took Mr. B to a few houses on our street while Casey handed out candy at our house.  B Man did great and even wanted to go INSIDE everyones' home.  His first year trick or treating was so much fun!!





FUNNIEST PHOTO OF THE NIGHT!! *


SKUNKY BEER!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!



*Disclaimer: No beer was drank by  the baby skunk!! It was COMPLETELY empty and rinsed out as it was given to us and used it in one photo on OUR front step so he did not go trick or treating with the can!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is the cutest little skunk I have ever seen! And that last photo and your disclaimer made me laugh!

    Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog.. you totally made my day and I am glad to "meet" you and be able to start following you as well!

    ReplyDelete