Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Washington DC...part 1

Mr. B and I had the opportunity to go see Hanni and Gabe in Washington DC over Thanksgiving.  We arrived on Wednesday morning with my parents and nieces.  After having lunch we headed out to do some sight seeing. We ate cupcakes and visited Hanni's work along the way.  We ventured to the Spy Museum. I didn't think I would be interested but it surprised me and was VERY FASCINATING unfortunately they don't allow you to take pictures!!  We also visited Madame Tussauds wax museum....not as interesting.


<><><><>
Here we go again!!
 
We're here now Aunt Hanni!!


That is a LONG WAY to the top of the Metro Station.

Waiting for the train

  
I promise to brush my teeth...now give my the umbrella!!
 
I know,  I know...I'M CUTE!!!
Yummy snickerdoodle cupcakes!!


Crossing the Delaware


NO...you listen to ME!!

Let's see how your story is coming along

I'm showing him how to get it done

Hello President Reagan

Let's go for a ride

Are you sure you want to do that?

I'll snuggle right here



 After a long day we were ready for bed and excited for Thanksgiving Dinner with family on Thursday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment