The first game of the Iowa State football season started great!! I love afternoon games...but I wish it wasn't so HOT. We decided not to do the RV this year and I think this is going to be a whole lot easier for us....others in our group may not think that. B Man had a fun time running up and down the hill and found plenty to keep himself occupied until the real action began. We are really lucky to sit by some fabulous people that help corral B when he needs to get down and "stretch" his legs.
.JPG) |
| I'm ready TO GO!! |
 |
| Good thing I brought my "tractors". |
 |
| Bags, anyone?!?! |
 |
| Our annual first game family photo |
 |
| Waiting for those doors to open |
 |
| Here comes Coach Rhoads and the ISU Cyclones |
 |
| This only lasted about twenty minutes |
 |
| HOORAY...WE WON!! |
It's gratifying to have the first WIN of the year!!
( Hopefully this weekend's game against IOWA ends the same way!! )
No comments:
Post a Comment