| Going to a birthday party!!! |
| The Shrek goodies |
| Donkey and Shrek Cupcakes....Puss in Boots was replaced with the 2 |
| They are singing Happy Birthday.... |
| to ME!!!!! |
| My BEST BUDDY...Grandpa Grandpa!! |
| YUMMY!!! |
| ALL the Shrek movies!!! |
| Thank you Aunt D for the rolling pin to use with my playdoh |
| WHAT IS IT...WHAT IS IT?!?!?!? |
| I LOVE THIS!! |
| Open it up Grandpa |
| Aunt D and Gramma B |
| Grandma and Grandpa |
| A, A, J, Jeff and Miki....Q wasn't able to come this time |
| Great Grandma and Grandpa Grandpa |
| BEST. GIFT. EVER....Thanks Jeff's Family!! |
| Gramma B gave my this jumper |
It was great to have everyone get together to celebrate....and I didn't have to do any of the work!! I believe this is the way we will do his parties until he starts inviting friends.
Thank you to all our family for...."coming from Far, Far Away" to make his birthday very special!!
No comments:
Post a Comment