Monday, April 4, 2011

Big Flirt

On Saturday my mom came down to bring some donations to the Ronald McDonald House.   While she was in town Casey and I had a chance to get away for a couple of hours. We went to Scheel's because he wanted to look at some things for his elk hunting trip later this year and I bought some taffy... I had to eat a couple to make it through the rest of our shopping trip.  After walking around the rest of the mall we head to lunch at Bang Bang Mongolian Grill...it's like Hu Hot but way better!! I didn't know that chips and queso were part of the Mongolian cuisine but they were tasty. We were so full when we left that I so glad we need to get somethings at the LARGE Target store.  We bought Mr. B this fun riding/walking toy...I think he likes it!!  Mr. B and Grandma Sandi had a great time...Thanks again Mom!!



On Sunday after Casey worked in the yard because it was so beautiful, we went over to some friends' house for dinner with a couple of families.  It was nice to get together.



Mr. B was so excited to see his girlfriend he couldn't keep his hands off  her... her big brother and parents are very  protective of their little angel.  He just wanted to be next to and look at her all night except when she was crying and than it was "what is wrong with her!?!!??"




Mr. B is behaving himself with Big B and Little B!! I bet he is thinking it will be a long 18 years before their first date but it will be worth it because she is such a pretty, petite gal!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to a mongolian grill, but you had me at the chips and queso part. My tummy is growling so I"m going to sign off for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great food...I would highly recommend going to one!!

    ReplyDelete