To the man who made many dreams come true for me....
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
You have been a wonderful daddy to Mr. B....
and that love shows on his face EVERYTIME he sees you....
especially when he climbs in your lap to read the same books OVER and OVER....
Thank you for being the type of man I hope our son grows up to be!!
Happy Father's Day to my Dad and Grandpa....
I have always felt your unconditional love!!
What a sweet post K! I feel really guilty I didn't get one done for my dad! Good for you for getting the "important" posts done. Whether you have 1 or 3 kids...work FT, PT, or not at all...it's just plain hard to blog, especially if face time with your boys is the priority (vs computer time). Hope you have a good wknd -- and can you talk with the weather in IA and encourage it to get a little nicer there so we can come visit?
ReplyDelete