Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas

We decided this year we would not spend the night away from home. Christmas Eve we drove to Cedar Falls to spend the day with my relatives.  Mr. B was excited to get to the hotel so he could escape the car to run around and go swimming with his cousin.... and see Grandma and Grandpa too!!


Driver In Training

I LOVE the water!!

This is FUN!!
After spending OVER an hour swimming and LESS than that napping, we were off to get Great Grandma and Grandpa to go to church. Mr. B did great sitting with us....I loved being able to listen to the message of the Christmas Service as a family!!  Back at G&G's we had dinner and chatted with the extended clan before leaving around 8:30 pm.

Happy Family

I'm so handsome

Are you going to eat that?

What is this Uncle Jeff?

Christmas morning Casey and I were both up before 5:30 am waiting for B Man to wake up to see what "The Big Guy" brought him.  He FINALLY woke up at 7:45! I hope next year he isn't up TOO EARLY waiting for us.




We did not give him many gifts because he has more then he can ever play with from other people and Santa only brings one present and stockings to our house. We recorded his reaction to his main present.


 Please note: I  have no idea who that gal is talking because I DO NOT SOUND THAT CRAZY!!!
This will go so FAST

HOORAY...SNACKS!!

The crockpot he didn't know he wanted


Yes folks....Casey made him unwrap his own Elf on a Shelf

Enough with the photos mom...let me ride!!

On the road again

Thank you for the nice table G&G and Aunt Hanni and Gabe

After playing for awhile it was time to head to Casey's side for a fun filled day. We had a great time hanging out, snuggling babies, and my favorite....GRAZING on all the munchies!! Mr. B must be a good kid because we came home with a VERY FULL car that night. 

Just what I wanted...thanks Grandma B

Mr. B seemed confused....we think he knew it was his daddy.

The newest member of the family


We had a wonderful Christmas!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! What a cute new member of the family btw!

    I can't believe how quickly B figured that toy out! My girls just couldn't figure out they had to hold the button down to keep the little car thing going. Does he not only have his mama's beautiful hair, but her smarts, too? :) That looked like a really fun pool you guys had at the hotel, I bet that was fun.

    ReplyDelete