Monday, January 30, 2012

COOKIE, COOKIE, COOKIE

Thursday was Mr. B's half birthday....for those with summer birthdays they are ALMOST as important as the actual day....take it from me, I know!!  We wanted to celebrate with a cake and he LOVES Oreo cookies.....so this was PERFECT!!! 

All sorts of DELICIOUSNESS!!

Mr. B shrieked cookie, cookie, cookie the entire way through the store to pay for it and then got extremely irate when I put it in the front seat and him in his carseat in the back. I also had to endure his screaming the WHOLE way home....do not show a youngster his favorite food and then take it away from him!!

HMMMM...which one?

Oh I got one!!

At first he wasn't sure what to think of the frosting...he just wanted the Oreos.

MMMM...cookies!!

DO NOT TOUCH MY PIECE!!!!

Sing it one more time!!

He then decided he needed to find a BETTER spot while we were not paying attention....when will Casey we ever learn!

Food on the go.
It was bath time soon after he had finished devouring his chocolaty goody.


HAPPY 18 MONTH BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!!



2 comments:

  1. So, so cute! I didn't realize your little man was so close in age to mine. :) That cake looks awesome! Happy half birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are...those two could probably get into alot of trouble together. ;)

      Delete