I got off work early on Wednesday and was able to take advantage of the gorgerous weather.... so to the park we go!! Casey joined us later.
 |
| Wrestling an alligator |
 |
| I have to hold on tight...Mommy gets crazy pushing!! |
 |
| Down I go |
 |
| I'll show you how this turns |
 |
| I see you Daddy!! |
 |
| 1, 2, 3,....there are a lot of balls to count |
 |
| Mom makes me wear my boots ALL THE TIME outside. |
 |
| Quick getaway |
 |
| I can do it by myself |
 |
| What's over here? |
 |
| Little Monkey |
 |
| Bye Bye...BUT I'm not leaving!! |
 |
| Waving to the airplane |
 |
Come back Doggie!!
|
Mr. B was ALL over the place....climbing here and sliding there. He does not let much stop him from being adventurous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment