Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Big Boy Bed

Casey and I had been talking about switching Mr. B to a big boy bed...I was very hesitant and he was JUST DO IT!!  The first Saturday in February I came to grips with the fact that he was not a baby anymore and so we bought him a twin bed....still plenty of room for "lay me mommy" so I guess I am okay with it!! He loves sleeping on his new Jake and Pirate sheets and having more freedom to roam around his room stretch out on his new mattress!

His last time saying CHEESE from his crib

I can help you daddy

Is that suppose to go like that?

This makes a pretty cool road

Trying it out

First night in his new bed

His nightlight

Good Morning Mommy...first night went AWESOME!!



It has been a work in progress to KEEP him in his bed but I think he is making great strides staying night, night...plus not being able to watch Jake in the morning changes his tune quickly!!  We have also had to threaten point out that if he doesn't stay in bed he will have to go back into his " baby crib" for his own safety. B Man has taken it a step further shouting he doesn't want to go into "baby crib" anytime he is in trouble....we have NEVER told him that he would but if he wants to believe that who are we to change his mind!













No comments:

Post a Comment