Monday, March 21, 2011

Careful what you say!

 I had been up several times last night with Mr. B.  He just didn't want to be in his crib. He crawls to the end and cries as he peeks out at us. We went to lay on the guest bed and he would go right to sleep, put him in his bed...not a happy camper.  I was not sleeping because while he was snoozing there I was so afraid he would roll, ending up on the floor or between the bed and the wall.  I finally put him in his crib and was going to let him cry (not ideal since our neighbors across the street say they can hear him on their baby monitor...OH WELL!!) and went to my bed.  After Mr. B had fussed for awhile I asked Casey if he would just get up and rock him. This is what was said to me...." no, I read your blog, you said it was your mommy job to take care of him".   Don't get me wrong I love taking care of Mr. B BUT sometimes a mommy needs a little rest!! 

For the record, Casey did get up with him BUT who knew he would have such a sense of humor at 3 am. So I need to be careful what I write on here...sometimes it can bite me on the hiney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment