Last night Mr. B and I spent some quality time rocking and walking the hallway in hopes that he could go back to sleep. My mommy heart just ached trying to comfort him and looking into his little eyes that were saying just help me please. I can do without the sleep as long as he is getting the care he needs and my job as his mommy is to do just that. I also do not want him to grow up too fast so I will take those late nights to get more snuggle time with my active little guy that is on the go from the minute he wakes up until he finally drifts into Dreamland at night.
So today it's off to the doctor to see if it was his ears that were bothering him or if he just didn't want to be apart from me!
Update: Yes...Mr. B has his first ear infection!
No comments:
Post a Comment