Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We're not in Kansas anymore!

I had just got done feeding Mister B when the skies out our window turned ugly. We quickly gave him a shower and got him in his pajammies. We turned on the news and listened to what was being predicted. Just as I heard that it was near our area, the torando sirens started. I picked up some toys, a blanket, and Mister B and headed to the backroom of the basement.




Casey stayed up stairs to continue listening to the weather people and look out the window....what man wouldn't, right?!?! I would rather be safe than sorry. That's why you see my handbag right next to us. My life is in there and if something happens I would like to be able to have insurance cards, money, and of course my camera to take pictures of Mister B!




We passed the time by playing with some of his favorite toys, singing, and just enjoyed some snuggle time before bed except in the cold room downstairs. 




Mister B also met a new "friend"! He had a lot to tell his reflection. That use to be my closet doors when I first moved in to our home.  Hopefully, we will do something with them before we sell our house.  They entertained him for a couple of minutes and helped take my mind off of what might have been happening outside.



We were down there for about a half hour before Casey told us the tornados were out of our area. Mister B was ready for Daddy to rock him for a little while before he had to go to bed for the night.

Thankfully there wasn't any damage in our neighborhood and we all were safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment