Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Playing at the park

Our little family loves to go for walks!!  We are lucky that there are a couple of parks close that we stop by.  Mr. B gets so excited to see the swings.

Hey Mommy....
 
this is fun....

let's go higher!!






I see you Daddy!!

 
I will tackle this slide someday!!

Just hanging out!!


WEEEEEE!!!
 



All this playing wears a guy out!!


Hearing his shrieks of delight as he goes back and forth is wonderful... it's our son enjoying his little life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh...it's so nice to get out and about and hit the parks. There's nothing like exhasting them with fresh air and a fun time at the park. You have a good week as well. Oh, and I should take a picture of the tick. I still have it -- we throw all our ticks in a bottle of rubbing alcohol to kill them (can't squish em, so we drown 'em).

    ReplyDelete