Thursday, May 5, 2011

Visiting Friends

Last Wednesday, I had some comp time to use and Mr. B also had his nine month well child appointment that afternoon...so we used the day to visit friends!!


 

We went to visit Daddy at his work.  His co-workers loved seeing Mr. B since the last time he was there he was four days old....he's a little bigger now.


We then headed to get the oil changed in my car and we decided to walk over to chat with Becky at the branch while we waited.  It was a cool day so I got my work out pushing him against the wind in his stroller.


We had lunch with Deb at Olde Main.  She was excited to meet Mr. B for the first time.  We also ran into "Aunt" Janet on her way to move her car...sorry no picture with her.


We made a stop at my office to catch up with my work peeps.

Moris took time to play with me...

he has really cool stuff in his office.

Here I am being nice to Cheryl...later not so much!

Even Fred got to hold me for awhile.

Hey... I think I see me up there on the wall!

After having a bottle and getting freshened up we went to his appointment....that will be a later post.



We had a great day together!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment