Wednesday, January 11, 2012

POTS AND PANS

We have a house full of toys and Mr. B wants to play with old kitchen utensils. He pulls things out of the cabinet and hauls them all over the house. This day it was just a few to the family room but sometimes I see a couple of pans have made their way back to his room. Maybe he can take over on the days his daddy doesn't want to cook!

Put a lid on it

What can I put in here?

Not quite done yet

Stir, stir, stir


 Who knows...someday he may be a famous chef!!


3 comments:

  1. I love your captions...you have such a good sense of humor. He looks perfectly content with the pots and pans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is always surprising me with what he finds to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie... the best toys aren't toys at all! :)

    ReplyDelete