Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Don't Eat the Cookies!!

I wanted an activity that Mr. B could help me with....so we "made" cookies.  He would simply put them on the cookie sheet, I would put them in the the oven, and then we would enjoy!





As you can see he "helped" LICK each one to make sure they tasted fine before baking.  Good thing he didn't want to share those beauties with anyone!! 


  

2 comments:

  1. Haha! What a cutie!! Looks like he really enjoyed that cookies. Found your link through Kelly's Korner. My name is Karyn. I'm just new to the blogging world...wish I had of started years ago! I am a SAHM of 6, from Canada...I love your blog and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! As you can see I blog just enough to keep the "natives" a/k/a grandparents happy and a way to remember just a couple of things of he little life. I'm too busy trying to keep up with him to get EVERYTHING posted. I hope you do keep checking back with us and welcome to the blogging world!!

      Delete