Friday, April 20, 2012

Going on an egg hunt

After Mr. B woke up from his nap on Easter Sunday, Casey and I were eager for him to get out there and find those colorful plastic treasure-filled pods!! B on the other hand was NOT interested in picking up ALL 35 eggs that were scattered about the lawn....but he humored us and trucked along as we pointed to each as if it had gold inside...CLOSE....CHOCOLATE!!!

When dealing with a "baby"....
.....you don't REALLY have to hide them!!

This is a good start.

You mean I have to pick them ALL up!!

PINK!!!

Is there something inside this?

Got it!!


This basket is getting HEAVY!!

Another one

Faster Daddy


YUMMY Chocolate!!!

Which one now?

I can't smile...I'm busy eating the good stuff
 
OKAY..this is the LAST ONE I'm going to get

I'm going to show Jersey ( neighbor's dog) my haul

Aren't we cute!!!


Checking out my loot

What is in here?

ELMO!!!

A bestseller to add to my collection

A duck has lost his head


Now he thinks all of his eggs should be gathered daily and have treats inside!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment