Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First Dentist Visit

Mr. B went to his first dentist appointment on Tuesday morning at Jordan. Creek. Pediatric. Dentistry.  I was more nervous than he was...as he had NO CLUE what he was about to get into!!

I hope this isn't one of those places you get to play and then they torture you!!!

DEATH GRIP on the chair

OH....there is a movie playing up there

That gal brushes my teeth and then I get stickers
 
I will put it RIGHT HERE!!!
  
What a lovely view of the water fountain
Dr. Rob and Kyrie



Dr. Rob sang while he was examining his teeth and B man seemed to enjoy his cheesy little song. He has 16 teeth and they look exceptional. He got to take home the petite Tiger toothbrush they used to do his cleaning.  Mr. B did awesome and sat like a big boy....even though he IS STILL a baby until he is two or was that 22?!?!!?  I'm so happy that his first trip went amazing...See you again in six months!!




No comments:

Post a Comment