Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day on the farm

In June, I had a day off during the week so Mr. B and I headed North to see his grandparents and visit the animals. Highlight of his day besides all the M&M's Grandpa kept giving him.... was DRIVING the tractor.  



I got this Grandpa!!

Let's go around again
Grandpa, B man, and his cousin A

I'm not sure I want to get out

 Soft Bunny


Here Chickie, Chickie

Looking at the donkeys

Helping Grandpa....

..but I feel safer with Grandma holding me!!


He's blowing the horn...maybe it's a hint!!

Out of the way Mommy!!

Finally... I can see out the windows in Mommy's car!!

Another big part of the day....the first time his seat faced forward in Mommy's car. I was going to wait until his second birthday but I guess exactly 23 months is close enough and he was SO EXCITED to be able to look out the windows better!! 


1 comment: