He climbed up in his lap and proudly told him he wanted a yellow bicycle. We have NO IDEA where that came from...so we hope the Cars tricycle he is getting with do the job!! When the employees went to take his picture he was dancing around, sticking out his tongue and just plain being goofy. As soon as they snapped the it I said you were to sitting nice for the photo, he proceeded to put his hands in his lap and say cheese....what can I say... HE IS ALL BOY!!
| One more thing.... |
| Hey... get this ride started!! |
| This is so AWESOME!!! |
When we were on the way out I told B he was lucky he told Santa what he wanted already because his behavior after would DEFINITELY get him on the NAUGHTY LIST!!!
Check out here to see how sweet he was last year and when he was just a wee little B Man!!

No comments:
Post a Comment