Monday, February 11, 2013

Tom Turkey

Each kid in B Man's class was given a feather to take home to decorate for their classroom Thanksgiving Tom Turkey...any way they wanted. I ran to Wal-Mart on my lunch to get supplies.  Mr. B had tons of fun designing...what kid wouldn't when they can go wild with glue, sequins, and glitter!


Just a drink before I get started

HUMMMM...how should I do this?!?!?!


I'll start with some glue...

add some glitter....

and finish with sequins!!

He did an excellent job!!!


See my MASTERPIECE!!

The  classroom Tom Turkey.

As you can see the feathers were done with colors/markers, stickers, leaves, feathers, and FINGERPAINTS!! Another parent had made the comment about his being "over the top".  It hurt that others thought he was showing off....B had a great time making his feather and he did it ALL BY HIMSELF with the materials I gave him!! I wanted to be catty and tell them I guess his mommy REALLY LOVES HIM but I DIDN'T and said they are all unique! 



The hat he and his classmates got to wear for the day before Thanksgiving!!


Gobble, Gobble



No comments:

Post a Comment