Thursday, February 21, 2013

Visiting Grandma Great and Grandpa Grandpa

On Sunday Mr. B and I took a day trip to see my Grandparents in Cedar Falls. He was so excited to get to their house that he didn't even want to get a shake or fries from McDonald's. B Man and my grandpa have a very special relationship. It warms my heart that he only wants to spend his time with his Grandpa Grandpa....playing ball or even just sitting to watch a basketball game. He did let Grandma Great (his new name for her this time) read him a book though and also ate a lot of her candy. We enjoyed seeing Grandma Great and Grandpa Grandpa and can't wait to go back in about a month!!



Roll it to me

BEST PALS

Grandma Great reading a construction book

I will follow you where ever you go!!


Grandma Great and Grandpa Grandpa

B Man took an action shot


I think he had a good time!!




 We left about 3 pm....little man was in need of a nap and before we got to Highway 20 he was OUT!!  All was going well on the trip home until I got to the interstate to head south, an hour from our starting point and about an hour to our final destination, I remembered... I DIDN'T GRAB OUR WINTER COATS!!!!  Knowing that the weather was to going to REAL COLD in the next couple of days it was important to get them back sooner rather than later. Many phone calls and different plans later...Monday my brother and sister-in-law came to my work with our coats.

BIG THANK YOU TO JEFF AND MIKI FOR SAVING THE DAY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment